|
New Blog!
Hurray! No more slow loading time, no more fancy wall post, but constant updates and neat layout. [This is Me] has evolved to wordpress. Follows the link for greater excitement and details. Come with me~
Exam over
Yea~~ Exam finally over!! Time to update my calendar... During the exam, I promised myself to go out everyday. SO...MUAHAHHAHA!! Happy Hour Time!
Expressing my Gratitude
I feel that I am so blessed. I always surrounded with good and nice people. There always people there to help me during academic examination period. Though they also have so many things to read up, to revise, they wouldn’t mind to stop and explains to me. Kudos to them… Some appreciation for their guidance and help…
Irritated
Stop the construction NOISE!!
When exams are approaching ...
![]() When I was so stressed especially when the exams are approaching ... ![]() 米米 is there 安慰 me ![]() 敏敏 come and 摸摸 my 头 ![]() 毛毛 亲亲 my cheek ![]() And I continue with my study again!
Power Failure
Today, during afternoon, it was raining very heavily in AMK. There's thunder and lighting around. The lighting had even caused our house to have a power cut for 2 times. I, who was choinging for the upcoming exams, have to... ![]() Romantic, I mean Pathetic Ambiance...
Hate Exams
好累,好困。 But I am so behind time~
Long time no see Photo Session
After a full long day of studying 3 different types of languages, I really need some rest... And tada, adding some colors to my blog. ![]() Hello everyone, it's my photography Xie Zhen again! ![]() But I guess you guys should be quite bored with my photos ![]() *Looking around* ![]() *Grab Min Min to zi pai with me...* ![]() Kissing Min Min ![]() *Staring at anyone who trying to tou kan* ![]() Wah Min Min kissed me back! ![]() I always find that guys kissing a girl's forehead is very manly and gentleman. So am I manly?... Muahahahaha
Faster finish, faster finish...
I didn't play Facebook from my last blog entry till now. Am I able not to touch it until 18th of May? Hai. But how come even without FB I am still so slow. From yesterday till now I only covered 2 chapters. Still got 3 chapters to go for this module. And I planned to finish this module by today. God bless me...
Everyone is trying to stop me from slacking~
Exams are around the corner hence these few days I will be shun off from the world … and Facebook. No more FB games, no more reading other people’s status, etc… But … am I really determined to do so?
18 more days to my freedom
Finally assignments have all handed in... Time to start studying for Exams... Hai. Don't even have a time to breathe...
Why?!
為什麼 為什麼 為什麼~
Reality
Sometimes, I do not know what I am doing; Sometimes, I do not know what I really want; Sometimes, I do not know what can satisfy me; Sometimes, I feel so lost.
Strangers, again
Stage 1: Meeting Every relationship goes through stages. Where and how each stage develops is ultimately up to each person. While we always hope for the best, we often can't avoid the inevitable.
I am so sick of school...
I am so unhappy when I read my email yesterday. I was rejected by Paypal after an interview last Monday. I knew that I always screw it up when it comes to interview. Forget it (trying to), like what Vivian said, it’s just an experience. At least I got to know how interview works… That was my first time having a real interview, by the way.
I'm so happy!!
Shu Ning has really made my day... Muacksss
Interview?
After Gary read my blog, he went off telling me how the whole scenario will be if he do as what I hoped (in previous post). It is so hilarious till I feel like sharing it..... (okay, actually is finding excuse to slack off from studying Tuesday Quiz)
Interview
Another thing to share. I just received my attachment email. They calling me to go for an interview with Paypal on coming Monday. Xian. I have a feeling that I can't make it through... I wish I can enter Paypal as my internship as firstly, they are doing projects that seems to fit with what I think I can do. It's quite a reputable company. And lastly, the company is only half an hour away from Ang Mo Kio! The office is at City Hall that area. I can go and look for my papa after work... I hope I can enter. But I always fail at the interview... Hai... Weiying, how I wish you can help me to dress up with the office wear, and tell me I'm the best. Gary, how I wish you can go in the interview with me, as in really in the conference room and help me answer the interviews. Shu Ning, how I wish you can tell me I can make it and give me confidence. How I wish ... I can don't go for the interview, and tada ... I'm in!
Someone still remembers me~
Yesterday, after a hard copy submission in my school's General Office, my team, together with Samuel's who came to help us, sat in front of the counter to continue with our soft copy submission. Suddenly, I heard a lady calling out my name.....
Sick
Latest update 38.4!
Sick
I finally got fever! 38.1! But I feel very weak and unwell. Cries.
O My Darling
![]() 米妮: "米奇过來!" ![]() Thank you for everything
In school~
Yesterday night, I was staying in school until 21:00, doing project. While a group of us was walking towards the shuttle bus stop, we saw a number of students running towards the stop. Though we can’t see the whole view of the bus stop, it does not need Detective Conan to deduce that the bus had arrived. So, though we still have 2 miles away from the bus stop, I started to act as I am chasing the bus. To my surprise, the guys ran with me… Oh my god, so funny. If the students were not run because of the bus, I guess I will be kanna bashed by my clique… But luckily, it’s really the bus and we managed to catch that!! Phew.
My brain needs to breathe~
I am so brain dead... Seriously, school makes me miss out so much fun~
Stress Makes Me Become Childish
So many stuffs to be done... And I guess the only way to de-stress yet wouldn't feel much guilty would be taking photos. Yesterday, I went to 自拍, like what I usually did during Poly (when nearing Exam). I wanted to blog about it de. But after Gary told me that I look like a China girl when I sent him one of the photo, I decided to cancel that idea.
![]() Pretty woman, walking down the street... ![]() It's Bobo! ![]() Doing homework~ ![]() Bobo, look at me! ![]() Yea, that's right!
Need some rest~
Yesterday, I was watching video lecture that I had missed during the week. I was very tired after reaching home, from school, at 20:00++. But I forced myself to watch the video as I have so many things piling up. With quiz and lab assessment coming next week plus 3 projects’ deadline approaching, I can’t slack of the night. I still have e-learning stuffs to do…
Can I really paint the colors myself?
Apologize really needs a lot of courage. But do you know ‘sorry’ is really a magical word. It seems to be able to solve everything in life. I’m so glad that I admitted my mistake.
Abandon Emotions
I always thought that life is so perfect to me. I always thought that everything is so fair; you get what you give. But why, now, everything seems to screw up. I can’t say I love life anymore. I started to puzzle whether I really lived to the fullest. Is the god gave me too much during my teenage life and now it’s time to give them all back?
Serangoon Library
For your info, Serangoon National Library Kai Zhang Da Ji!!! Oh my god~ The books are so new!! All brand new ones. New until I don’t dare to flip the pages… ![]() (FYI, I only borrowed the first two ones)
'Private' Lecture
During usual days, with a 300 seated lecture theater, there are only 12 to 15 students attending this lecture. But this record was broke yesterday.
Prank call?
I just received a call from HK (I think). She even got my full name! I think it's a follow-up from a phone survey I done ages ago. They called me to go down to HK and attend a seminar. Siao! That's very scary! I think I better don't pick up any unknown phone number anymore!! Don't know how to hang it when the tele-communicator start talking... So please, if you gonna call me with a number that I never seen before, please send me a sms first. Thank you! ♫ Call all you want, but there's no one home ♫ ♫ And you're not gonna reach my telephone ♫ 《Telephone》 Lady Gaga FT. Beyonce
Surprise, and more surprise~
![]() Check out who's boarding the NTU Pioneer Shuttle Bus!!
Yea! It's Mickey and Minnie!!!
![]() Anthony helped to adjust them so that they are sitting together, holding hands ![]() Hehe. Like going for excursion ![]() Yea~~ My birthday present from the Uni clique ![]() The sponsors~ (including JAMIE!!) ![]() Yea ![]() and Yea!! (See how happy I am) ![]() Like just went for a big shopping ![]() Home! I was floated by the soft toys~
Behind the scene...
♫ 没有人不配 ♫ 让世界谄媚 ♫ ♫ 可爱到万岁 ♫ 比饼干清脆 ♫ 《可爱万岁》 S.H.E
Be Happy local exchange
This is a diary of a dog's local exchange experience... ![]() Be Happy
Dear Diary, ![]() Everyday, it's either reading ![]() ... or sleeping I am so bored. Then one day, I came across this local exchange application. So, I signed up for it... ![]() And I was assigned to Lv Qi Xian's house!! ![]() It's never easy to go there. Taking a flight there now~ ![]() And it is a paradise! There's so many friends here... ![]() and I can study lecture notes with Lv Qi Xian until fallen asleep ![]() But there's this evil guy ... ![]() always bully me I wish that I can stay here longer... ♫ 很好奇 ♫ 还有谁等着闯进我日记 ♫ 《痛快》 S.H.E
Birthday Celebration #4: Uni Clique
Celebration #4 ![]() Here start our fried Chicken feast! ![]() There's another tube of chickens coming lor~ Total: 12 pieces of Chicken ![]() Mashed Potato ![]() We even smuggle a drink from outside ![]() So full~ In the end, Jamie didn't managed to come. That's how hion Uni is. So...each of us was like ate 4 pieces of CHICKEN!! Crazy! This is my first time eating so many fried chicken in one go. Bloated. ![]() Victory! We finished them!! ![]() No no, I didn't finish all 12!! ![]() So don't punch me!!! ![]() 誰偷拍我 ![]() Adjust mei mei ![]() Individual shots: ![]() Anthony and I ![]() Yea~ ![]() WHAT IS THAT FACE *PINCH* ![]() (Smile~) Gary and I ![]() Craving for the chickens~ ![]() Anthony and Gary ![]() Gary: Hungry until cannot make it... *Take a spoon* 开动了~~ ![]() Sharing~
Hehe. As a birthday girl, they treated me for the meal.
![]() Coffee & Toast ![]() *Zoom out* ![]() Here comes the coffee ![]() *偷拍* ![]() *偷拍* ![]() *偷拍* ![]() Last few group photos before we go ![]() We were all so tired after this...
During the coffee and tea session, the guys were complaining that I everything also need to take photo. Is like they were 'wah! the food finally arrived' then I will be 'WAIT!' *taking out the camera*... But if don't have me, we wouldn't have photos for memory~
Though everyone has a busy schedule, my friends still find a day to celebrate for me. It may be a short and mini one, but it touched down my heart. To all my beloved friends, Thank You guys!♫ 吐吐舌头 ♫ 做做鬼脸 ♫ ♫ 只有真心 ♫ 才最难能可贵 ♫ 《可爱万岁》 S.H.E
Birthday Celebration #3: Gary
Celebration #3 ![]() Bobdog and Xiao Bear welcome ceremony~ ![]() Oh no, one fall... ![]() Adjust, adjust. ![]() HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LV QI XIAN~ So, whole afternoon was spending on assignment... ![]() Then Gary cooked a plate of fried rice for me!! As I keep praising it after my first try on 14th ![]() He even cut himself while cooking... Poor thing ![]() Finally, here we come to Swensen for the free ice-cream~ ![]() Looking at the menu~ ![]() Though it's already decide on this ![]() Yea!! MY BIRTHDAY ICE-CREAM!!! ♫ 說一句肺腑之言讓天聽見 ♫ ♫ 做一件無怨無悔的事讓天看見 ♫ ♫ 會不會天就忘了轉動時間 ♫ ♫ 看著我們的故事嫉妒又讚美 ♫ 《鎖住時間》 S.H.E
Birthday Celebration #2: Family
Celebration #2 ![]() Fish & Co ![]() Here comes the soup ![]() Water is served ![]() And I get the special one! ![]() Tartar sauce. Was too bored while waiting for the dishes to be served We ordered 3 different meals and share~ ![]() Set A ![]() Set B ![]() and I can't remember what is this called. It's not a set, but a main itself ![]() And I have EVERYTHING!! Before we calling for the bill, the waitress recommend us to have a slice of cake since it was my birthday. I was so reluctant to get one as I feel that it was too expensive. However, my parents insist and ... tada!! ![]() OMG! It seems to be a ICE-CREAM CAKE!!! <3 it! When the bill comes, the waitress .......... handed me ........ a scope of ICE-CREAM!! Wah I was so happy!!! Even the waitress also give me a surprise!! ![]() I shared it with my family though my papa just don't want to eat ![]() MY ICE-CREAM! ![]() The waitress even handed each of us a sweet ![]() Family!! My NS brother was still in camp so ...
In the end, we spent $70 over in this meal. Full.
![]() From my papa and mama ![]() My younger brother. Though he's not here during the weekend, his present still arrives on time... Magic! ![]() From my youngest brother! He went to NEX and bought it the day before. I was there with KB they all, but didn't spot him~ ♫ 許愿要找個流星 ♫ ♫ 幸福就要彼此互相扶持互相關心 ♫ 《親愛的》 潘瑋柏
Birthday Celebration #1: Secondary Clique
Celebration #1 ![]() I ordered the same dish as Limin While waiting for the dish to be served, Kai Bin started to hint around saying ‘give the smallest one?’ And… Tada! ![]() It’s the size of my palm ![]() Make a guess what is it…
It was a Hello Kitty Capsule. Though it was wrapped, the first touch I already know that it’s the ‘转转' thing (the kind that kids usually fancy, that you can turn the machine after inserting the coin and a random toy will come out). I even went asking whether it was the ‘转转' thing and I saw Kai Bin giving that 不知所措 face. I knew that I was correct! It was a Hello Kitty (HK) Capsule coin bank with a HK hand phone strap.
![]() Each has a piece One by one, the main dish is served. Vivian even praised that I finished the food until very clean. She even took a photo of the bones. It was too disgusted for me to share. I wouldn’t want you guys vomit after reading my blog… ![]() Mine! After the dinner, they handed me the second gift. When I was holding the gift, once again, I know what was inside. However, I was not confident as I thought they wouldn’t give me such a gift. Want to make a guess what is it? Give you a hint, it is something you can’t except receiving on your 22nd birthday. Let you see the wrapped version. ![]() Give up? ![]() Let me unwrap it… ![]() Here it is!! Did you get it correctly? ![]() Jasmine Disney Doll
It is a Jasmine Disney Doll! I knew that it is a Barbie doll after experiencing the texture of the box structure. It’s a standard Barbie Doll box. Of course I love the present, but 好恐怖. Receiving such a gift at the age of 22 just doesn’t seem right. Vivian even helped me to think of a name for her. She suggested ding ding. So that if still got another one, can call her dang dang. 好敷衍. Then, she also suggested Hei Hei, because Jasmine is the only 'black' doll among the Disney princesses. I told Shu Ning (email) about this and she voted for that name too. Guys, any more better idea?
![]() The last present! ![]() Tada! This bag can use in 2 designs. ![]() You open out, ![]() Flip, ![]() And it becomes a brand new bag!!
Which birthday celebration doesn’t have birthday cake…but I tell you, this session, don’t have! We were so full after the meal so they substitute the cake with my favorite dessert, ICE-CREAM!!
![]() Ice-cream! ![]() It’s called Cookies Summit ![]() Yea! I chose one! ![]() Let me make a wish… ![]() Blow~ TWENTY-TWO YEARS OLD LE! Individual shots. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Lack of Shu Ning, it feels so incomplete… ![]() Group photo! Trying to take ourselves Take One! ![]() Trying to take ourselves Take Two! ![]() A proper one!
At 12 mid-night, Shu Ning even text’ed me from Su Zhou! So touched! I miss you too…
♫ 猪你生日快乐 ♫ ♫ 等太久肚子饿饿 ♫ ♫ 许完心愿赶快把蛋糕吃光光 ♫ 《猪你生日快乐》 范晓萱
Sad
I very sad. 2 years in the school, today was my first time trying the Jap stall in my school. I took a photo of it but now when I checked back, it was not saved! I very sad. ♫ 痛快去爱 ♫ 痛快去痛 ♫ ♫ 痛快去悲 ♫ 伤痛快去感动 ♫ 《痛快》 S.H.E
V's Day
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
![]() Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar~ My fav!! ![]() Which was hide under the Bobdog ![]() Next is the hammer! ![]() When you hit it onto something, it will give out a sound... Make a guess what it says... ![]() Lastly, home-made FRIED RICE!!! Tasty!
I guess my lecturer also needs to celebrate Valentine’s Day because our lesson for today had been reduced to only a lecture, which is from 13:30 to 14:30. And time to go home~ Of course, we didn’t go home. There is a queue of stuffs to do after school.
![]() WHAT IS THIS? Is this a Jacuzzi, or is this a Volcano? ![]() No, it's the $9.80 steamboat at 7th Storey in IMM! ![]() Yummy
We were so full after the meal, and decided to go to Diaso for a stroll (aid in digesting). Around 09:15, time to go back. We still have 08:30 lesson next day. On the way back, Gary insisted of seeing me back home. When we reached my block, he told me that he still has one more surprise for me. O.O
![]() YEA!!! ![]() Behind the scene... Ligghting up ![]() Yea, Lighted! ![]() Hio! Pass the cam to you! ![]() My turn, my turn! ![]() *Circling, Circling* ![]() 没了 It's already said to be Valentine's Day, so how can we only have one person shot. ♫ 哪裡都一起去 ♫ 一起仰望星星 ♫ ♫ 一起走出森林 ♫ 一起品嘗回憶 ♫ ♫ 一起誤會妒忌 ♫ 一起雨過天晴 ♫ ♫ 一起更懂自己 ♫ 一起找到意義 ♫ 《我爱你》 S.H.E
Happenings in Serangoon
The plan for today was going to Gary’s house and play Maplestory. See, today and tomorrow are having Maple events, hence will have 2x drop rate and 2x EXP during certain timing. Hence when I reached Serangoon, I gave him a call. He didn’t pick up the call so I went to NEX (the new Shopping Mall located outside Serangoon MRT station) to slack (because I came early). Within few minutes, Gary called back. I updated him my location and told him that I will be walking to his block now.
♫ 显微镜底下观察这生命 ♫ 《人生实验课》 插班生
初一 to 初四
I guess this comes as a very late post. I just don’t know why I can’t settle down and blog this few days. But it’s always better late than never, isn’t it?
![]() At the roof of Vivo City ![]() My brother and his girlfriend ![]() The ship! ![]() While waiting for my younger brother and my papa ![]() (Shouting) Ticket, Selling tickets ![]() Movie Time~ ![]() The flower event in Sentosa! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
初三, Maple has an event during Chinese New Year. I missed it on初一 and 初二 le, so now is my time to game~ 2x EXP and 2x Drop rate, here I come~
♫ 贺新年 ♫ 祝新年 ♫ ♫ 新年哪 ♫ 年连年 ♫ 《贺新年》
Happy New Year!
Chii Family came online to wish every a Happy New Year! ![]() Mao Mao says 恭喜恭喜 ![]() XZXC says 万事如意 ![]() Bobo and Cha Cha wishes everyone 新年快乐 Bobo and Cha Cha New Year New Dress. ![]() 除夕 dressing ![]() 初一 dressing ♫ 和宠物谈心 陪玩具入睡 ♫ ♫ 偶尔单纯有什么不对 ♫ 《可爱万岁》 S.H.E
First Day of Chinese New Year
My family’s first and only 拜年 station is my 大姑 house. My 大姑 house is located at Woodland which are a few blocks away from my former former house. So when 大姑 suggested to have a trip down to the newly built Woodland Waterfront, we came across a lot of scenery that we once saw. Old memories flowing back. ![]() My First Primary School. Si Ling. However it was moved ![]() It's left empty now ![]() My Kindergarden School. New Life Bible-Presbyterian Church ![]() Ya, it is a church ![]() We walked there. OMG! It was like a very long distance!! ![]() I'm quite surprise by the crowd ![]() Opposite of the sea is Johor ![]() 大姑 and Mama ![]() Tired. Oh my god! Still need to walk back ![]() Our Marsiling House!! The first block on the right. We used to live at 15th floor, the right side ♫ 我 ♫ 叮咚的 ♫ 彈奏著 ♫ 童年的純真快樂 ♫ ♫ 親愛的 ♫ 這時刻 ♫ 有夢就大聲唱歌 ♫ 《親愛的》 潘瑋柏
新年快乐
农历新年已来到!
除夕祝你团聚香甜
♫ 正月初一头一天 ♫ ♫ 家家户户过新年 ♫ ♫ 大街小巷喧灯彩 ♫ ♫ 炮竹响连天 ♫ 《拜年》
大年除夕
Yesterday was 大年除夕, so every family should have 团圆饭. Of course, my family was not excluded. This year, we had steamboat! Actually every year we also had the same theme.
![]() This is my wan ton. Ok. I know it doesn't look presentable ![]() Does this look better? Hei hei. Hmmmm Because, the skin always tear hence this wan ton was wrapped with 3 skins. That's why it looks nicer ![]() Shui Jiao ![]() Trying to make some folds *folds indicates more prawn* As my youngest brother is allergy to prawn, my papa told him to wrap his own unique dumpling to differentiate his with the others. ![]() So my brother came out with a number of designs ![]() Still got the gift wrapping style =.= ![]() Let me help you! Po Bia style ![]() All in all, his ![]() and mine ♫ 春风正正暖洋洋 ♫ ♫ 春天悄悄到人间 ♫ ♫ 快快乐乐过呀过新年 ♫ 《迎春接福》
Follow up of Just Acia Dining with Poly Clique
Photos were finally uploaded to Facebook. Hence I able to blog the photos. ![]() Here's the clique~ ![]() Jonathan and his gf ![]() Lastly, the Powerpuff Girl! Hei hei ![]() This is the main course I ordered. It was highly recommended by Weiying. Hence, the 3 of us all had that ![]() My beautiful Ice-Cream and I ![]() Second round in HK Cafe ![]() ![]() The whole group of us shared these dishes. Yes, 7 of us shared 2 dishes Not only had a follow up of the Just Acia entry, Eve, Weiying and I had another Just Acia Dining on Monday, with Eve's brother tagging along. Eve was so into Just Acia that she suggested to dine there again, despite we just had it 3 days ago. ![]() This is my order. Eve and Weiying ordered the same dish as Friday ![]() Next, Root Beer Float. Wah, greedy Eve, took so much ice-cream until it overflowed ![]() My first cup of ice-cream! 3 scopes of Cookies n Cream ice cream with a choco soft serve on top of them ![]() Second Round! Cookies n Cream is so nice till I get another scope The other two scope are Sweet Corn and Coconut Flavor ![]() Some may think we went oversea, some may say we are in Europe ![]() But we are actually in Marina Square (Singapore) Toilet After dinner, here comes our main aim for the day. Shopping! Eve's 2nd Brother, Ming Wei, joined us as he wants to buy some New Year Clothes. OMG! Withing minutes, he bought 3 tops, and all from the same outlet. However, when the girls shopping for a bag, we shopped for 3 outlet, looking at 3 different bags, and yet didn't buy anything. Hehe. By the way, I got myself another top from G2000. Hai, but it's not red again. ♫ Say I'll always be your friend ♫ ♫ Took an oath, I'm stick it out to the end ♫ 《Umbrella》 Rihanna
Sticky Rice
Yesterday, my papa told me that he bought a 粽子, Bau and Glutinous Rice. So I was telling him I want Glutinous Rice, I want Glutinous Rice, for today’s brunch (as my school starts at 13:30 for Monday). However, I was afraid that my brother (Shaw Yeong) will eat it for his breakfast. My papa suggested me to hide the Glutinous Rice in my room so that my brother wouldn’t eye on it. O.O later it will attract ants! So I told my papa, never mind lor. If my brother really ate it then I get another thing to eat lor.
![]() That's sweet ♫ 爹地媽咪 ♫ 一定好好看著你長大 ♫ 《金鐘罩鐵布衫》 S.H.E
G2000 sales and Just Acia Dinning with Poly clique
Since Christmas, we had another gathering last Friday! Yea! Get to see Weiying and Eve again!!
![]() This is my master piece
I scooped Chocolate Chip, Lime and Peppermint ice cream and self decorated soft serve. OMG! So happy! Everyone was so stunned with my greediness in ice cream. And lastly, I concluded my meal with a Root Beer Float. Heaven.
♫ Make it last forever friendship never ends ♫ 《Wannabe》 Spice
First Week of School
Phew, finally weekend. I thought I will be very excited to be back for school. However, just the first week, I already feel that I had gone through this for ages. Well, indeed, I went through it for 3 semesters. But this time round, I can’t see Shu Ning in school. For those who are unsure why is that so, Shu Ning went to Su Zhou for attachment. So envious, she can even play with the snows.
![]() Our last group photo before SN flies ![]() SN and ME! ![]() SN and Vivian ![]() SN and KB ![]() SN and Limin ![]() SN and Abigail ![]() Her JC friends ![]() Her Uni friends. The one on her left would be her room mate in Su Zhou ![]() Last but not least, her family!
Let’s get back to the school stuffs. My time-table for this semester is not that bad. However, our schedule for Thursday is 09:30 to 21:30. 12 hours in school. So which means, I will reach home at around 23:30. Having a 08:30 lesson on the following day, I have to wake up at 06:23. OMG! Means even I sleep straight away after I reached home, I can only sleep for 7 hours. Argh! My 8 hours of beauty sleep is gone~
![]() This is the movie that we watched The 7 hours break ended with a KFC dinner and back to NTU for the last 3 hours of lecture. ♫ 真的快樂 ♫ 卻是好多朋友陪著我們一起走 ♫ 《親愛的》 潘瑋柏
Is there any fairness in this world
Even twins wouldn’t have identical personality. So why can’t people just be fair? ♫ 曾灰心以為 ♫ 我來錯了世界 ♫ ♫ 太多想法很另類 ♫ 找不到人瞭解 ♫ 《魔力》 S.H.E
End of the Vacation
School is starting in 12 hours time... ♫ It's not too late ♫ ♫ Time to get started ♫ 《Starting Now》 James Henderson, Jonathan Slott, John Hunter Jr.
Swim Land
Before the semester start, want to have a relax moment in the water with Jacuzzi, fun with water slides? Wild Wild Wet is the option but is too expensive even you had excluded the lockers, taxi fares and food? Don’t worry I have a substitution for you. Having almost similar facilities with WWW yet the entrance fee is 15 times cheaper, let’s welcome Jurong East Swimming Complex.
![]() Jurong East Swimming Complex. It located at a walkable distance from Chinese Garden MRT station ![]() Let's buy the ticket ![]() And here we go~ ![]() Change into your swimsuit ![]() And have fun in the water! ![]() Look at the slides~ Floats are not permitted for the yellow slide. As for the others, floats are required
PS: Rental for the float is $2 with $3 deposit
![]() This is my breakfast! Mee Siam ![]() After the swim, it's perfect for a fast food! ![]() This is my order! ![]() Ordered this as this seems to be the largest size of all set meal. Zinger Shrink. Cries ![]() Still not filling? ![]() Here's the PIZZA! NICE!! ♫ 游过十八万尺后 ♫ 也不会足够 ♫ ♫ 永远要你做对手 ♫ 《可疑密友》 陈文媛 蕭正楠
AMK Chinese New Year (CNY) Deco
Let pictures explain everything. ![]() It's Chinese New Year! ![]() Let me bring you to AMK Hub and experience some festive moment ![]() 一, 鼠 ![]() 二, 牛 ![]() 三, 虎 ![]() 四, 兔 ![]() 五, 龙 ![]() 六, 蛇 ![]() 七, 马 ![]() 八, 羊 ![]() 九, 猴 ![]() 十, 鸡 ![]() 十一, 狗 ![]() 十二, 猪, 跟着走 ![]() Over here, I wish everyone a ... ![]() Happy Chinese New Year! ![]() Bi Bo Bo Bo BO ![]() O.O you wanna make a wish? ![]() About your romance relationship, wish here ![]() For other stuffs, come over here ![]() Go home le~ ♫ 幸福加幸福是双倍的幸福 ♫ ♫ 幸福减幸福是幸福的起点 ♫ ♫ 幸福乘幸福是无限的幸福 ♫ ♫ 幸福除幸福是唯一的幸福 ♫
National Museum
Run out of idea where to go? Want something cheap yet new? Then hop on to the train ride with me. I will bring you to places that are cheap and fun. ![]() So what is our first station? ![]() Bras Basah. One stop before Dhoby Ghuat Station ![]() Any idea what is this or where is this? ![]() No? Never mind, just follow me in... ![]() It's our National Museum ![]() Look at the directory if you are lost ![]() But don't worry, I'm here to guide you
Presented by National Museum Singapore, Pompeii: The Last Moment. To promote this special exhibition, National Museum has proposed to have FREE entries to all galleries on the following dates listed below: 21, 22 & 23 Jan (Fri, Sat & Sun). That is this Friday and Weekend.
![]() Pompeii: The Last Moment ![]() The tickets. Look at the price, it's FREE! ![]() Let's enter~ ![]() Oh my gosh! What is that guy holding on his right hand?!! GUN?!! ![]() Oh, it was an interactive tour for students. Visiting exhibition is no longer a boring excursion ![]() Reading the information ![]() Pardon the darkness. Flash is not allowed in Museum ![]() Maybe like this you can see me more clearly ![]() Their culture ![]() Gladiators. It was formed by the life imprisonment prisoner. You fight for your freedom or die in the battle ![]() The market place. They usually eat outside or buy takeaways. Only the rich owns a kitchen ![]() Interested? As I had mentioned, "free entries to all galleries", of course there's other 'permanent' exhibition. ![]() Singapore History Gallery ![]() No, I'm not listening to a walkman ![]() It is a verbal guided tour ![]() When Singapore is still under British ![]() I'm part of the art ![]() Let me out~ ![]() Lost your way? ... ![]() ... Call me! ![]() ![]() Exploring ![]() Trishaw ![]() Girl's talk ![]() Hey you there, ... ![]() ... what are you doing? ![]() Being a Computer Science student, ancient typewritter is definitely arouse my curiosity ![]() Time to eat~ ![]() Why these look so modern ![]() Finally, the independent ![]() Cash Exhibition ![]() Banners ![]() Street Directory
We finished Pompeii at around 17:00 and the Singapore History Gallery closed at 18:00. Hence we only had an hour to look around. Due to the time constraint, we could only glance through the exhibition. And also because of that, not much of photos were taken. This gallery also includes Japanese Occupation, though it is not reflected in the photos.
![]() Fashion ![]() ![]() Surrounded with cloths ![]() You can't see me~ ![]() Food ![]() Da Bao, Da Bao ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() ![]() In the past, people just lower their basket from their home with the money, and the food seller will take out the coins and place the food inside ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() ![]() My Favorite ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() With this ![]() Aka selling drinks ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() ![]() Guess what is this use to cook for? ![]() ![]() Little Food Scientist ![]() Mould for all the guai(s) ![]() Wah So many cupsss ![]() But still, my favourite is Milo! ![]() ![]() Ice Kachang Making Machine!!! There are still more sessions of Singapore Living Gallery. However our stomach was crying for food. We promised to come here again, as long as it's still free. ![]() Come, let me bring you out ![]() However, on the way out, let me take some photos with the corridor ![]() This is the corridor to different session of Singapore Living Gallery. Did you see the opposite side? It's Photograph session ![]() Even the window is so class. Looking outside the window, I saw 2 couples taking wedding photos at different parts of National Museum ![]() (wah do I look like Conan?!!) Thinking hard of how to go out ![]() Remember le! Follow me~ ![]() This is the corridor to Singapore History Gallery ![]() A close view, wah the photographer so artistic ![]() Really has to leave... Bye~
When I was young, my parents always brought us to Malaysia and Clay Pot Rice is always our family choice for dinner. It was nice but I hate the Chinese sausage hence I always hate eating that. For easy buying, my whole family has to eat the same thing. This means, I have no say in deciding what to eat.
![]() Famous Chee Kuai at 4 for $1 ![]() Clay Pot Rice, so cheap! ♫ One Singapore ♫ ♫ One people strong and free ♫ ♫ With one heart ♫ one voice ♫ ♫ We make our history ♫ 《National Day Theme song - One United People》 Stefanie Sun
Fruit Paradise, again, and Shopping
I always wanted to bring Gary to try on the Fruit tart and finally, here’s the chance. Samuel was there too. So the first step, I brought them to Orchard Central. Show them the twelfth storey rooftop scenery. ![]() Let's climb to the rooftop ![]() Oh My Gosh! How come Samuel has 3 hands?!?!? ![]() Chey, Gary was there ![]() Take photo with the fountain! ![]() The guys' turn. What a pose ![]() Gender-gap. Seriously don't understand what are they doing
Then, pull them to try the legendary tarts. I guess they should implement rebates for those who recommend to their friends. I sure will earn a lot as I keep helping them to bring in customers.
![]() Fruit Paradise ![]() Samuel wants a Blueberry Tart and Gary wants a Grapefruit Orange Tart. So to satisfy both, we get Mixed Fruit Tart ![]() Waiting~ ![]() Here it is! Snatch~
Gary said that the tart doesn’t taste as nice as he thought. He had tried mine (the one that I baked with Vivian they all) and it tasted similar as this. Hence, there is no ‘WOW’ feeling.
![]() The big rabbit! ![]() Peek a Boo ![]() Let me bring you to secret garden ![]() Photo time, guys ![]() O.O I thought I counted 1, 2, 3... ![]() This is much better ![]() My turn, my turn ![]() Say Cheese ![]() Nice one! ![]() The guys are sick of taking photos le, so left with my 写真 ![]() ![]() 櫻花 or is that 桃花? So satisfied. Despite the tart, I had two fast food meal in a day. Lunch at Subway and KFC for dinner! Yummy. But fat fat le. ♫ 不管人鬼神猪牛鸡鸭鹅 ♫ ♫ 大开食戒不放过 ♫ YEAH ♫ 《看見什麼吃什麼》 林宥嘉
Play and Eat
I had a chill out session with Gary in AMK hub, two days ago (18th). As I didn’t touch pool for quite a long time, I had been pestering Gary to bring me there. And finally, here we are, on the last week of school vacation.
![]() Curry Fish Ball ![]() Yummy!! I want it more! ♫ hey boy ♫ 挑什么 ♫ 看见什么吃什么 ♫ ♫ hey girl ♫ 等什么 ♫ 吃怪好过没吃过 ♫ 《看見什麼吃什麼》 林宥嘉
Exercise Day
![]() A badminton session with the guys last Monday (17th) ![]() The guys are playing~ ![]() While they are playing with the shuttlecock ![]() I was playing with the secret chamber ![]() ♫ 早睡早起 ♫ 咱们来做运动 ♫ 《健康歌》 范晓萱
Shu Ning's Departure
January 13, 2010, Thursday, the date that Shu Ning flies. She is having oversea internship in Su Zhou. We were there to see her off. ![]() Seeing SN off ![]() Have to take care~ ![]() We gave her this so that when she feels lonely or down there, she can take it out and knows that we are always there with her ![]() The making process of that gift ![]() It's a Calendar, and this is the cover page ![]() Jan. The day you will be gone, to another island ![]() Feb. It's my birthday you gonna missed. ![]() Mar. We can't give idea together for Vivian's celebration ![]() Apr. We can't celebrate KB's birthday together and can't take the exam welfare package together... ![]() May. We can't send SMS to motivate each other (exams) ![]() Jun. Will you be back by then? ![]() Jul. We finally reunion! ![]() Aug. We can see each other in school again~ ![]() Sep. Let's get all the freebies and Happy Birthday! We can organize for LM's birthday as well~ ![]() Oct. Children's Day! ![]() Nov. We can queue for Exam Welfare Package together again!!! ![]() Dec. Exam finally over and we can go shopping again!! ![]() SN with her parents ![]() Us ![]() Bye, SN. Have to take care, and email/msn me often... ![]() Sending her. ![]() SN gave everyone a hug, and after the last hug (unfortunately was mine), she broke into tears. Poor SN ![]() Bye~ Side track, before we went to see SN, we had our lunch in the Kopitiam. As I had my lunch at home, I only ordered a dessert. It was so cool... ![]() Sarsi Ice Kachang. Thump Up ♫ 在每個盡頭 ♫ 再約好碰頭 ♫ ♫ 再睜開眼 ♫ 就認出你我 ♫ 《傳說》 林宥嘉 刘力扬
Gotten My Result
Hai. I got C+ for one of my module. My first time getting a C.. ♫ 我想 大大方方尝尝泪水有何味道 ♫ ♫ 想知道得不到有什麼大不了 ♫ 《我爱烦恼》 S.H.E
Getting Result Soon
Hai. Getting result soon. Xian. HOW!?!?! HELP ME!!!
ASHE
两岸人民都在说中国话
♫ 全世界都在学中国话 ♫ ♫ 孔夫子的话 ♫ 越来越国际化 ♫ ♫ 全世界都在讲中国话 ♫ ♫ 我们说的话 ♫ 让世界都认真听话 ♫ 《中國話》 S.H.E
A Day Out with my Uni Friends
As Samuel has the voucher, he treated us to play console game on last Wednesday. We booked a room for the six for three hours, which would cost $50++ without the voucher. This was the second time I was out with this group of friends, though I can’t really remember when the first time was. ![]() We met in Clarke Quay ![]() Right after we enter the room, I spotted this 'OK' chair, so cool... ![]() I quickly dash towards it and occupied it for the whole session. Luckily, the guys are not interested with this chair. Phew ![]() This room consists of a PC ![]() and a console with 2 games of your choice ![]() Full attendant! ![]() ![]() These are the two games we played Personally, I prefer the Rayman Rabbit. They are so cute~ This game is about compete with each other with tonnes of mini games. However, each time can only play up to 4. Since I have played with Shu Ning before, I was able to recommend which mini games are nice to play. ![]() After the console games, time for some dart ![]() $2 coins allow us to play umpteen times~ ![]() My turn~ ![]() 瞧瞧我的利害~ Hion! *Finding where my dart flies* 0.0 Missed! We traveled to Dhoby Ghaut, with the intention to watch movie. However, when we reached The Cathay, we found out that the timing for the movies were all very late. We even went to Plaza Singapura to try our luck but it turns out to be the same. We stood near the Cinema Ticketing Counter for around half an hour, discussing what should we do next. Carry on with the movie plan? Go home? Walk around? Do other things? Running out of activities, we went in to the arcade, which is just in the line of our sight. ![]() ![]() While the guys are playing this game, ![]() I pulled Gary to play this with me. ![]() Basket Ball~ I love to play this in pairs ![]() I am the Basket Ball King~ ![]() When I was walking past a basket of soft toys, the cute little Tigger all jump onto me. Wah Cannot breathe le~ ♫ Hey Greedy, don't fret ♫ ♫ What you see is what you get ♫ 《不潮不用花錢》 林俊杰
Farewell Dinner for Shu Ning
For the past few days, I have hectic schedule, which makes my blog entry being delayed for few days. In another words, it means that you guys have more entries to look forward to…
![]() It's a must to try their roasted duck! This is the [Duck Roasted with Ten Wonder Herb] ![]() Obviously, this is not I order de ![]() Sweet and Sour Pork, my favorite! ![]() We just can't get ourselves decide on whether to order fish or prawn ![]() Any idea what is this? Make a guess? It's Tie Ban Tou Fu! ![]() Kong Fu Notebook~ I'm gonna learn kong fu, hion!
The meal was so unfulfilling that I even went to bought a snack with Shu Ning.
![]() ![]() ![]() The girls placed themselves into the role of the furniture owner ![]() Playing around with the furnishings
Disappointed for not seeing me in these photos? Fear not, I will upload them once I receive it.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ♫ 就算得了倚天劍 ♫ 身懷降龍十八掌 ♫ ♫ 也別硬闖龍門客棧 ♫ 《十面埋伏》 S.H.E
Cosplay: Make a guess.
I was chit-chatting with my brother (lousy) and when he was showing me photos on the Cosplay Event that he attended (Of course he didn't cosplay), I came across this photo and I find that it so amazing until I want to share. ![]() Make a guess, what is this?
... ♫ 活着的每一天 ♫ ♫ 是新体验 ♫ 《人生实验课》 插班生
Budget Trips #1 - Dim Sum Buffet
Welcome to the budget airline. Fasten your seat belt, and be mentally prepared. Follow me through a series of entertaining yet budget activities during this school vacation. This is the sequel of 14 Days Trip, so don’t miss this out!
![]() Sky Reading Corner ![]() Indeed a good ambiance to read ![]() The world is under my feet Before driving you to the foods, let me bring you around to see the Chinese New Year cum Rabbit theme malls decoration. Following photos were taken from Junction 8 (Bishan) and Square 2 (Novena) ![]() Happy New Year, 恭喜恭喜! ![]() A cart of Golds and Carrots ![]() A big hug~ ![]() I'm part of them~ ![]() 小兔乖, come over here ![]() 乖, let me feed you~ ![]() Do I look as 婌女 as that rabbit? Finally, the climax of the day, the Dim Sum High Tea Buffet! ![]() Zhou's Kitchen For more info about this High Tea Buffet, here's the menu. $13.80++ per pax, with minimum 2 persons. Drinks are not included in the buffet. You may order Chinese Tea for $1 per pax or Warm Water for $0.30. Okay, Okay, cut the crap and let's head on to the foods. ![]() We ordered Chinese Tea (for him) and Warm Water (for her) ![]() Waiting for the foods to be serve Here comes the foods~ ![]() 蟹枣 Fujian-style "Xie Zao" ![]() 奇味炸鱼皮 Crispy Fish Skin with Spiced Powder ![]() 醉鸡 Drunken Chicken ![]() 虾酱鸡 Deep-fried Chicken marinated with Prawn Paste Sauce ![]() 蒜香肉松茄子 Crispy Eggplant with Pork Floss and Garlic ![]() 菠萝咕噜肉 Sweet and Sour Pork with Pineapple Cubes ![]() 蜜汁叉烧包 Steamed Barbecued Pork Buns ![]() 辣味蒸凤爪 Steamed Chicken Claws with Chili Sauce ![]() 水晶虾饺 Steamed Shrimp Dumplings ![]() 鱼子蒸烧卖 Steamed Pork and Shrimp Dumplings ![]() 酥皮叉烧酥 Baked Flaky Barbecued Pork Pastry ![]() 腊味萝卜糕 Steamed Turnip Cake with Chinese Sausage ![]() 黄酒鸡 Boiled Chicken Chinese Wine Soup with Mushrooms and Ginger ![]() 皮蛋瘦肉粥 Century Porridge with Pork ![]() So cute~ This is the smaller version ![]() 莲子红豆沙 Sweetened Red Bean Cream with Lotus Seeds ![]() 秘制龟苓膏 Chilled Herbal Jelly ![]() 杨枝甘露 Chilled Mango Cream with Sago and Pomelo ![]() 擂沙汤丸 Rice Dumplings with Sesame Filling ![]() Round 1 ![]() Round 2 ![]() Round 3 ![]() Our total order (Part 1) ![]() (Part 2) ![]() Digesting Session - Photos ![]() ![]() I finished most of the porridge lor
Some remarks on the foods. I ate all the foods except the 辣味蒸凤爪 as I just can't get myself to eat the chicken claw. But in overall, the foods are nice. Dishes that I like best (in the order of my favorites) are 菠萝咕噜肉, 虾酱鸡, 蜜汁叉烧包, 酥皮叉烧酥, 鱼子蒸烧卖, 擂沙汤丸 and 杨枝甘露. However, the porridge doesn’t taste as nice as I thought. It was quite bland. Other than this, it is quite up to standard.
♫ 快乐摆在餐桌 ♫ 我好想吃到饱 ♫ ♫ 喝一口浪漫 ♫ 我就开始醉倒 ♫ 《酸甜》 飞轮海 ft. S.H.E
Wii Weeee
I guess this will be my last session hanging out with SN. The next time will be like half a year from now. I will definitely miss you.
![]() Time to play ![]() Cooking Mama! ![]() I love this game~ I always play this game in my brother's iPhone ![]() We made a BURGER! Yummy ![]() Rayman
Xian. Every games I like lost until very badly. Cries. But I enjoyed playing Rayman a lot. Not that I don't like the Cooking Mama but some times it's hard for the sensor to detect our action, make it very difficult to score. (Finding excuses why I always lost. hehe.) Anyway, Rayman is indeed very fun. I even played until having muscle aches right now... Pain...but it's worthwhile.
![]() The rabbits~ It reminded me of Rayman~ ![]() SN with the rabbits ![]() Sayang its fur ![]() Chinese New Year is coming~ I am feeling very guilty right now as this is our last session together before she flies yet what we done is such a simple activity. But still, I enjoyed the moments with you, Shu Ning. Enjoy your attachment~ ♫ 愛活碰亂跳 ♫ 愛用力的搖 ♫ ♫ 青春就是要無時無刻的鬧 ♫ 《Encore La La》 郭靜
Tio Suan
Zhu Tou read the [Saboteur] and [Experimenting Making of Fruit Tarts] entries and he saw me saying that Stacko doesn’t suit me as it requires patience and gentleness. He quickly corrected me and said I have patience and gentleness. Just as I was so overjoyed by his words, he continued… “but you don’t have intelligence. Don’t worry, you still got cunningness. That’s why Stacko is not your type, Saboteur is”
♫ 他佷偏心 ♫ 你要小心♫ ♫ 別擔心 ♫ 會很有趣 ♫ 《國王皇后》 大嘴巴
Saboteur
I had a small meet out with my uni friends. But actually it’s only Samuel, Gary and me. Anthony had something on that day hence it left with me and the two guys. Quite awkward as Samuel actually went to Gary’s house to take some files from him however I like die die also want to join them like that. Furthermore they like classmates since poly, which makes me feel like an outsider.
![]() Check out this site to know more about this game.
Let me describe the game in short for you. As we have 3 people, we will have either 1 saboteur and 2 gold-diggers or 3 gold-diggers. The saboteur will try to prevent the gold-diggers from reaching the gold. If the gold-diggers failed to get the gold, the saboteur will be rewarded with 3 golds. However if the gold-diggers managed to create the path to the treasure, gold-digger will win and able to draw a card from the deck of gold nugget cards. Each card will have 1 to 3 golds. End of the day, the person who has the most gold wins. For more detailed of the game logic, click here.
♫ Luck and intuition play the cards with Spades to start ♫ ♫ And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart ♫ 《Poker Face》 Lady Gaga
Experimenting Making of Fruit Tarts
After I brought Shu Ning to try the Fruit Paradize on last Thursday, we suddenly have the urge to create one tart ourselves. This is quite a good excuse for us to meet out again after the Christmas Eve gathering. Therefore, Shu Ning organized this Fruit Tart Making session. Hai. We should have more of these sot sot sessions before Shu Ning flies off~ ![]() We started off with shopping in AMK Hub NTUC
Actually I wanted to wear the NTU Union Welcome tee shirt that Shu Ning is wearing but in second thought, I changed my mind. On the other hand, Shu Ning wanted to wear this 'Love Me' tee shirt, but she changed her mind too. Muahahaha, So coincidence. ![]() Wah! KB prepared so many things for us!! ![]() There's Campbell soup!! My Favourite! ![]() Enough, enough...Shy, she scoped so much. Hei hei, in the end I drank 2 bowls... ![]() Sushi~ OMG! KB did this for us~ I was so amazed by her 'rolling' skill... OMG~ How come I can't roll as nice as hers... ![]() Modest KB... As Limin has class before that, she can only reach after 19:00. So while waiting for her, we start on some games first. ![]() Stacko~ ![]() I guess this game doesn't suit me. ![]() It requires patience and gentleness That's why we only played 2 rounds and yet I managed to lose both rounds. Pek Cek. Soon Limin came... Thank god! She saved me from playing another round. By the way, Vivian brought a card game, Pictionary. It was brand new cards lor, she just unwrapped in front of us. But pity, before we can start playing, it's time for serious stuffs. ![]() Limin arrived and start eating what we ate just now. So envy, she can drink all the soup and sushi... ![]() Time to start~ ![]() Limin so cute~ She trying to pour back the excess... ![]() Twist ![]() Everyone is busy doing ![]() Everyone has their job to do ![]() Everyone has their role to play ![]() Everyone is working so hard ![]() Just to see it bake While waiting for the tart to bake, let me introduce the teams... ![]() The Pre-Baking Team ![]() Yea I can roll roll roll... ![]() My Disciple ![]() The Planning Team ![]() The Cooking and Washing Team ![]() The Custard Team ![]() The Design Team ![]() And not forgetting, The Photographer! Hehe, The person not inside = The Photographer!! Hei hei ![]() The base is finally out! ![]() After much design, TADA! ![]() Say hi to our first fruit tart! ![]() After one large piece, it's time to make the mini onessss ![]() So cute~ Small little ones ![]() It's done! ![]() Everyone faster snatch to take photo with the mini tarts ![]() Of course, I also 参与一脚 ![]() ![]() Behind the 'tarts' (The Casts) ![]() So cute lor, the girls still thought of an innovative way to bring back the mini tarts. I think we can open shop le... After making one huge tart and 24 mini tarts, we still left with some dough. Not to waste it, they kept telling me to make a special tart for Gary. Some suggested a heart-shaped, some suggested the letter 'G'. O.O 不要啦 I will shy. So many people staring at me, 很害臊. But they insisted so... ![]() Vivian and Limin helped to cut out the shape ![]() Shu Ning helped to supervise ![]() Kai Bin helped to place it in the oven ![]() After few minutes, tada ![]() My task more tedious, I need to decorate it... ![]() Our masterpiece
Wah Zhu Tou, you are so fortunate... So many chio bu(s) make a heart-shaped tart for you. Envious. I want also don't have. Cries... Don't care, next time your turn to make one for me!! But I want heart-shaped Chicken!! Muahahaha ♫ 人生实验课开启 ♫ 脑袋关机 ♫ ♫ 放纵好奇 ♫ 放肆情绪 ♫ 《人生实验课》 插班生
Dates highlighted in red and/or having event besides it denotes unavailable
When I was 21: FM 99.9 DJ Chii Hian
|
Dig This! |
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||